Monday, March 12, 2012

Uh, oh...EVOO?

I posted this weekend about starting to use the Oil Cleansing Method to clean my face.

That evening, I came across some not so bueno comments on another blog that said this method made them breakout with very painful acne that has taken them a couple months to clear up.

Yikes!

So, I have only used this method once to clean my face and frankly, I'm a little afraid of trying it again. I'm thinking I can deal with my tight, flaky skin after using soap much easier than painful acne.......

In case you want to read more, the comments I found were on a post on Crunchy Betty's blog about EVOO and how sometimes the labeling is fraudulent....Which I must say is a MUST read if you use EVOO. I learned alot and there is a link on the post on where you can check to see if the EVOO that you currently use really is what it is labeled as......crazy huh?

Here's the link:

http://www.crunchybetty.com/when-your-extra-virgin-olive-oil-isnt-so-wholesome

No comments:

Post a Comment