Monday, January 23, 2012

Mascara Update

So, my last update on mascara was pretty hopeful. I was using the Coastal Classic Creations mascara - $25 a bottle. not too cost effective. Using the mascara brush from one of my favorite maybelline brands helped alot but the mascara just didn't perform very well long-term for me.

I happened across an "organic" mascara at my local HEB grocery store made by Physician's Formula. I figured I'd give it a shot, and at $8 a bottle that was much more reasonable and it was easily accessible and didn't have to be purchased and shipped over the internet.

so fast forward a month or so. I've been using the Organic Wear mascara and its pretty good.


it still is not as good as my old toxic mascaras, but its good enough that i can live with it. it plumps my lashes up pretty good. its not waterproof, but is easy to take off in the evenings with whatever soap i wash my face with - so i don't have to have a separate cleaning solution. I'm all about simplicity :)

and the price is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment