Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Update on No Poo :)

Well, its been over two months since me and my husband quit using shampoo and conditioner on our hair.

We've been using Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar instead.  (see my previous post in March about No Pooing if you want the recipe we use)

Our hair is in great condition, it feels good and I would say that there's not anything I miss about using regular shampoo and conditioner.  In fact, I used to have to wash my hair daily or it would get too oily to style.  Since I've been No Pooing, I've gone as long as 5 days without washing and as little as 2.  And can you say - CHEAP?  I haven't calculated out just how cheap, but I was paying about 8 bucks a bottle before on my salon shampoo.  And now i use about a Tablespoon of baking soda and a Tablespoon of vinegar everytime i wash my hair, which isnt even every day.  :)  so there's some serious savings there.....

:)  So, if you are curious about it and want to give it a try - go for it!  You dont have anything to lose!  Feel free to bombard me with questions you have too.  I will be happy to answer them.  :)

UPDATE (5/13/2013):  Still no pooing!  Its great!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment